2.18.2009

fungus among us

So far this week, I've failed to check the following foods for mold before biting into them, leading to the unfortunate post-chew discovery of a fungus' new home in my mouth:

english muffin
cake
cheese
green bean

I have an appointment to test for a potential food allergy this Friday, and I fear that the nurse will instead decide to test me for "moronic decisions relating to eating spoiled food" upon noticing how much mold I inadvertently consumed in the span of a few days.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

fungi!

fitforafemme said...

Have fungi, but be careful!

Kaye said...

i bit into bread with fungi a few weeks ago- totally gross.