Yes, that is a manhattan plus its garnish. And yes, that is my half-assed doodle of the wifi graphic plus a martini glass.
What, like you're surprised?
You know what? It was well worth it. I'll only regret dancing to the point of pain if my hip isn't back to full flexibility in time for this Saturday night's Windy City Soul Club dance party.
- "You Really Make It Good To Me", Ty Karim
- "You", Spanky Wilson & The Quantic Soul Orchestra
- "75 Years of Art Sex", JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound
- "It's a Man's, Man's, Man's World", James Brown
- "Upset My Heart", Judy Clay
- "Looking For A Woman", The Brooks Brothers
- "How Do You Let A Good Man Down", Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
- "Rumour Has It", Adele
- "Will You Be My Guy", Gloria Fowler & The Entros
- "I Got A Woman", Ray Charles
- "The Beat Of Our Own Drum", JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound
- "You Know I'm No Good", Amy Winehouse
- "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart", JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound
- "Sunshine Of Your Love", Spanky Wilson & The Quantic Soul Orchestra
"Hell. Fucking goddamn hell. Fuck you, immune system.
What goes through my cat's head when I call in sick and spend the day in bed:
"HOORAY IT'S A SPECIAL OCCASION! LET'S CELEBRATE BY MEOWING IN HER FACE! MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW! YOOOOOWL! WHY AREN'T YOU GETTING UP AND FEEDING ME, IT'S 7:00 A.M., MAYBE I SHOULD MEOW MORE."